Saturday, October 17, 2009

A cookie-a-day keeps the doctor away

I just received my Nov. 2009 Real Simple Magazine in the mail and, in addition to being floored by the new layout and design, I picked up a few new ideas and tips for the fall and holiday season.

I'm happy to pass on one of my favorites to you:

Sign up at www.realsimple.com/newsletters for the Cookie-A-Day Newsletter, which will deliver a cookie or dessert recipe to your inbox every day fom Nov. 1 until the new year begins.

Want to see all of Real Simple's recipes at once? Click HERE

I've been thinking. Since I'm especially strapped for cash this holiday, perhaps I'll invest some time - rather than money - in making some yummy holiday gifts for friends and family.

What are some of your favorite holiday recipes? Any Thanksgiving treats you'd like to share? I promise to give you credit at my turkey table.

No comments:

Post a Comment