Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Muffins

Last week, I really got into the Halloween spirit. I perused several food blogs in search of a delicious pumpkin recipe. I found lots of pumpkin pies, soups, and breads. A lot of this stuff I've either had a thousand times before or just plain didn't sound appetizing! I eventually came across goodLife {eats}, by blogger Katie Goodman. Goodman had posted about Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins. I immediately went to the store to get all the ingredients for these muffins because they seemed so unique - just what I was looking for!

Besides the dark chocolate, this recipe is very cheap and makes more than 30 muffins (so freeze some or give away to friends). I drizzled some extra chocolate on top! These would make a great Thanksgiving dessert for those who don't like pie.

1 comment: